Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Counting down now

The last few days have been a frustrating jumble of preparation and procrastination. I have had washing and household admin to do as well as a job application.
It has taken all my personal strength and integrity as well as a talent for setting priorities and evaluating the most effective strategy... no wait this is the wrong document for that sort of talk!

And so to preparation. I have washed out the chiller box, collected cutlery and crockery for 3 in a stuff sack, put the entire 14 hours of the BBC Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy on my Ipod touch and treated us to a spanky new Acer Iconia tablet and I am mapping out the trip and adding useful apps (like list makers and the national toilet map)

Tomorrow I have birthday festivities and ten Saturday is PACKING DAY and Taff, the kid and I will be heading south so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment